Tuesday, April 4, 2006

YA Visits

2 weeks a go YA came to Singapore, and we were gathered with several bluejackets in here, and we went to explanade and several places too.

YA picked her friends at night and we all went to KTV Box at China Town. Weew Jening voice were awesome and surely beautiful. It reminded me of one of the beautiful voice that I've heard.

Well, that time is the first time I entered Explanade. It has a modern library in it, and a big live show performance inside. My friends told me that this place is also for performing a big international drama or show.

Explanade is surely had an unique architecture, because the roof is look like a "durian". From the top of explanade, we can see Merlion park from it, and also can see the Big Mega building there.

Although Merlion park already have 2 statue of Merlion, one is big, and the other is small, but it is not the biggest Merlion statue in Singapore. If you want to see the biggest Merlion statue in Singapore, u must go to Sentosa Island. I'll post it to you guys some times. Posted by Picasa

No comments: