Thursday, April 6, 2006

Ko Hanny B'day

Today, is your 35th b'day. I've been wondering, how many people that you had help, so they realize their potential. How many college students that you had help to finish undergraduate, with your briliant Idea.

I thought that you had been specially created by God, 35 years ago, for helping lots of people. I know that I still don't know u alot, specially for other person sight. I only know you as my brother and friends, Hannysan.

Ko Hanny, thats what usually I called him. He was a smart and talkative person, he also bring cheer to PDC. Sometimes I thinked that he just like our own father, that will protect his child in there, even if we are naughty. Well, many of good lesson that I've learn from Ko Hanny. One of them is leadership, how to not scold your subordinate in front of public, even though that he / she were guilty. He taught me that true leadership won't make people follow by force, but by respect. He also taught me about humanity and always keep generous to no matter who, your subordinate, your boss, your ex boss, to all your friend.

This man is a one of a kind person in this world. He taugh outside but kindhearted and a great guy inside. He kindly lift me and the others and take us for lunch, even though it is quite far from the office. He was a choleric person, but he give a great input, and the input were right.

A briliant in idea, great friends, good protector, and the most important thing is great father and husband to his family. Thanks God I know you. Happy b'day Ko Hanny, this is the only gift that I can give to you from here. I hope you'll like it.

^___^
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

hannysan said...

Hi Oto,

Thanks for your compliments. It's too much for me I think though :)

Sorry i just read it thru!

Cheers,
hannysan.