Monday, April 3, 2006

What do you do in the MRT?

Hm... yesterday night, after back from Orchard and eat a delicious Sayur Asem, I went back home with MRT as usual, but Some thing unusual happened. The MRT was crowded, it's quite normal since it was Sunday. So to prevent to get the train to crowded, I consider myself to go to the backside of the train, which is usually not verry crowded.

Well, the view were suprising me..... I caught a man and woman trying to kiss. The funny thing, they even didn't care if it's a crowded place. Yup, finally they move to the corner to continue their action, don't care lah... That's not of my business.

Yet, the train was arrived, and as it try to stop, I saw another french kissing in the train..... wuaaah..... That's not all of it, after that, there were also a couple that hugging each other in front of me. Luckily they off quickly from the train. weeew....

Yet, not finished!!! (Waattt....) Still remember the couple that frenching in front of me? They continue doing something. They talk with big sound, it just feel the train were theirs... Even the girl were punching him with a really big sound. All the people inside the train looked at them I think.

So, I think I should freeze them in memory, to my blog. huehehehehehe.
Well people, lets give a big applause for the trouble maker in the MRT.

Silly, but happened in S'pore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o my gosh ¿! ochep sekarang jadi paparazzi ¿! plok plok plok, thumbs up !! hehehe :)

ochep said...

Wakakaka, Don't mean to be like that, but that time I was attached with emotion so, I think I could share it with you guys :p