Monday, April 17, 2006

The Transformation

Human do changes, even though they said they didn't. Just now, I've been seeing my old picture and my new picture, I also changed.

Getting old, yup some wrinkled already shown in my faces. Should I put some moisturizer? Hohohoho, getting old is something that we can not prevent. People are keep getting older.

That's why we should enjoy our life, and never forget about our future. I'm proud to my grand father, He had worked hard in his youth, and now he enjoys to travell. Once in 2 month he will go to Australia. Once in 6 month he will go to Beijing.

Yet not only that, he keep the family integrity and the chinese tradition in the family. He always wants that his son, and daughter, yet his grandson and so on will visit him in weekends.

Why should I talked about that anyway ^_^, just wondered, what will this lead me to? Yesterday, I visited my Aunt that currently having a vacation to Singapore, and Malaysia, and after that will go visit grandmother at Jakarta. She was telling me to keep my spirit in here, since there is no relatives in here. She and her husband were telling me about their life in Sydney, and told me about Sydney is getting more unsafe lately. Hm... that makes me think again before planning to take Australian PR.

Her husband recommended Canada or US as an alternative. Hm... that was good. But, One in a time lah, no need to rush. 1st plan is to get Singaporean PR first. After that will think about the next plan. At this time, thinking to go to Canada or US is seem to be unsure and yet untouchable. But I think, I was thinking the same thing when I was still in Jakarta and want to work in Singapore. I thought that cann't be happened in my life. To good to be come true. What I am just only a ordinary boy, that from ordinary family also.

And I remembered about one wise words, "A man with a dream can not be denied!" So, I think, who ever you are out there, what ever you are now, if you really want to do something in your life, and makes something different. I think you can do it. Background surely doesn't determine your next step, but your own desire will let you go there.

Sometimes, it takes a lot of guts to take another step, because we already feel comfortable with our current condition. Well, let me tell you. If you want a great life, you must leave the good life.

Right now, seeing Canada Snow, Vancouver, or Disney in US still verry far to me to reach. It even doesn't show a tiny bit of it. But, one of the great book that I've read once told me. How to eat an Elephant? A bite by a bite. You won't eat the elephant in one bite, but slowly in bite after bite. Someday it will be all eaten.

So, to all of my friends there. Please see your dream back, and see your current condition. How close are you to your dream? To me, it's still quite far. Let's keep taking another step ok :)

To my friends that still cann't let go the past, still holding on, yet still wish that someday things gonna be better. Check again whether you keep doing an action or just passively waiting? If you keep doing an action, there still be a chance that things will be as your wish. But what if things cann't be better? The good thing is like this, you certainly can be sure that things will not change if you just passively waiting. But, things can be change if you do action.

Happy Easter guys and girls, may Jesus blood at the Calvary 2006 years ago now remembering us about how great He was. I Love You Lord. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

felicialevana said...

Toz kasian gajahnya ...mati perlahan dunk? huehehehe,,,
'..things will not change if you just passively waiting. But, things can be change if you do action.'
agree bgt ma apa yg dikatakan bapak motivator atu ini hueheehhe,,,
life is a journey,,,so keep on walkin tozz,,, ^_^

ochep said...

huehehehe, anggap aja gajahnya uda mati duluan truss di taro di kulkas gede buanget.