Saturday, March 4, 2006

Part of Life Journey

After seeing my old picture, it appears on my head to try to write down and show u a bit of my life journey.

Begin at 1999, when graduated from SMUN 1, I was consider myself to take a computer degree since I really like computer. So I've decided to enter Bina Nusantara University, majoring Information Technology.

1 year later the challenge, I joined Bluejacket All Star Community, to learn more about computer. With our slogan "We are not the best but we always try to be the best", 00-2 is continue our journey with several people in it. 2,5 months of training phisically and mentally we were formed. First RY leaves us, and then followed by BU, and the last one is JY. Our member is becoming lesser than ever.

1,5 year after that, I've got promoted to Network and Infrastructure Staff and joined the backoffice team. And time sure flew quickly, after 2 year contract is over, most of the 00-2 team were not continuing their contract, and leave me behind, since I was mutated to a new office outside Software laboratory.

This is my 00-2 Team Member 1 Year after we separated.


And the story move on. Entering the PDC as System & Simulation I met with a lot of unique and solid friends. PDCians that what we called ourself. Unique people inside Binus Corner. That some times forget about the rules of the world. We worked proffesionaly and treat others with respect. There were two strong girl in there, Henny and Yani, both of Video Team, that always busy carying Video Camera, Tripod, Line Extention everywhere when their shooting. There were also outstanding Instructional Design that gave consultation to the Binus Lecturer about how to build good Multimedia to share with their college students.

But, not only in work. In the other part of our job we were also tough and doing several outdoors together. This is the photo when we were playing Volley Ball together and named our team with Star BUG =p

Now at the 2006, who knows what kind of friends that will I had. I just hoped that I will get a bunch of new friends. Just let it flows with the wind, and just try our best to reach our dream.

No comments: