Friday, March 3, 2006

FIRST

First Flight
First Overseas

is surely a brand new experience
damn I sure don't like the feeling the the plane is landing, my ears is sick, and it gettin worst when the plane go down.

Nervous, yup I think that described what I've felt.
But luckily the feeling gone when I'm stepping my foot to the changi airport carpets.

Wow I had never seen an airport like that before. It's just like all the passenger is the king. They greet us with hospitality, always smile, and polite.

Still feeling amazed, I'm forcing myself to walk the step still with amazement and looking to the left and right. I stopped in front of the toilet, and curious about the toilet. So I went in there, and more amazed to see the view. The toilet is quite something, no hand services :D
That sure the right word for the toilet. It flush automatically, and when u want to wash your hand the water pour automatically also. Want some soap? just put your hand bellow the sensor, and it will tear a drop of it. Not enough you must wait for another 2 secs before it drops again.
No wonder they announce it as the 1st international airport.

Because of my friend will pick me up after he's done in the office, I must wait for his arrival. So I spent my time in the airport, enjoying free access internet, free water to drink, free foot massager to feel relax.

Outside the changi airport the public MRT is already there, it takes me from terminal 1 to terminal 2 free. Wow there's a lot of free service in here, that's what I thought. And again no wonder it has all the facility, the airport tax is surely high in there :D

I've bought the EZ-Link Card for MRT and public busses for S$ 15, and again I stunned to see how easy to use the card, we just tap the card near the sensor, it doesn't care when it side front, or the otherway arround. Just tap it, and the door will be open. My friend told me to put it in the wallet and not put it out when want to tap the card. Yes, it can be used within the wallet.

Bringing my baggage into the MRT I'm amazed again with the train, it arrives every 6 minutes on normal time, and every 2 minutes in early working hour. The train is like the bus way in Jakarta, but the seats were from plastic, and some train have LCD display on the top of the train to show some adds from the movie and some direction.

Each station provided with locality maps and line direction. So there is no story that tell about 'Lost in Singapore' hahahaha. awesome.

Ok, this is my first, everybody has their first too right.

No comments: