Sunday, March 12, 2006

Dried Chile Pepper Chicken Rice

Clementi Food Junction, Rengji Hongkong Restaurant

Price: S$ 4.00
Taste: Verry Delicated, tasty, spicy, and great.
Option: Choose between Chicken/Beef/Fish and Dried Chile or no

Review: After 08:15 PM and still not having dinner, I went to Clementi to look arround and find some place to full fill my desire. After the MRT exit, go to the Clementi Avenue, and passing 2 Food Stall in the area, I finally looked to some place that quite unique than the other two food stall. The dinning table were all rounded, and it had 4 chairs each. 1 Big Food Place were dominated by one restaurant called Rengji. Hm... seeing the menu, I decided to choose this menu. With Chicken and Dried Chile. Unique I suposed. And it was true. When it came to be served. I looked at the menu and amazed with the combination. The chile is really dried and the chicken is mixtured well with the chile, Bombay Onions, and rice. The taste was really something special. I think this is really worth S$ 4.00 price food. Nor the chile or the chicken is hot. Even the garlic oil and green chile that they provided as a complementary addition wasn't hot. I'm dying want to eat this menu again someday. Verry recomended food to try.

No comments: