Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Chatter Box Special Gala Dinner

First of all, this post is not for commercial purposes, this is only for reviewing the food and showing to you guys what's it like.

Ok, little background for this gala dinner, My cousin Robert was having 1 month celebration with his girlfriend and he was treating us for special gala dinner in Kelapa Gading Mall in the east Jakarta.

After arrived at 8:30PM we start to looking for a restaurant to fullfil our desire in eating offcourse. And we walking from distance to distance, from food court Gading 1 to Gading 3, Lapiaza, until the end we tresspasing the Gading Food City, still there is no clue where would he treat us. I was begin to crumbled and told him how hungry I was, so does Ivon (Robert girlfriend's friend). So after a long walk, well I'm sure it was long, it was 9:30PM, we at last stopped at ChatterBox restaurant. It looked quite beautiful for a restaurant. The decoration were quite relaxing also.

We order several main dishes, and I've been picture it for later recommendation.

Menu 1: Salmon Steam Set
This menu is served well on the plate with some noodle, I think it just like Kway Tiaw. The salmon was good, mixed with the special formula. Something that kinda akward is the pepper. It served with rounded Pepper as you can see in the picture, so it's so spicy.

Menu 2: Black Pepper Beaf
This menu is quite special, because the taste is really good, and the mix between the spicy formula, and the rice is also mixtured well. This is a recommended menu by me so far. Off course the original menu it was not like the picture. This was Robert's menu, and he put one of the french fried on top of the rice.

Menu 3: Mashed Potatoes With Sausage
Well lets talk about this menu, because this one is my menu. When I first ordered it, I was interested on the mashed potatoes, and then mixtured with sausage. I wonder what kind of menu is this, so I took one. The taste was merely good. The mashed potatoes is mixed with cheese, so it wasn't sour. The sausage is great also, well I don't recommended this one, because of its price was to high compared with the taste.

Menu 4: Chicken Teriyaki Sets

I don't know what's like is it, since it just like the same chicken teriyaki sets in other restaurant. So I only can show u the picture of it.

No comments: