Sunday, March 12, 2006

Malaysian Gado2

Eunos Food Stall Gado2

Price: S$ 2.50
Taste: Sour, and only salty when eating it with the "krupuk".
Option: Not Provided, but I think u can choose to the level of the spiciness.

Review: The Gado-gado is really different with Indonesian Gado-gado. It's tasted sour, and only salty when eating it with the "krupuk". The packet of rice (lontong) is some how has something like soft fish bones (just try and see sarden can food, you can see the soft fish bones in some brand). I don't know whether it is something unique or not. But I consider it as something unproportional. It just making gone my appetite. The seasoning is really much, as you can see in the picture. The nuts is pounded. The aunty who sold it was Malaysian. I've miss conclusin her as Indonesian. But after seeing her dialect, I already made another conclusion which was right this time. She was Malaysian. The "Krupuk" is some how like "Krupuk kulit" like Padang foods. Well, Eating it once has give me at least unforgetable experience with it, and surely won't do it again :p

No comments: