Saturday, July 3, 2004

What is Your main Dream?


Ever you think about it,

What is your main Dream?

What is you really want in live?


As a kid, we easly visualized it and describe it clearly.

Although it was kinda funny to us as a grown up to hear a child dream.




When i was a kid, my dream was to life happily with my familly

When some one ask me what wil you do later on,

I was easly answer it (influenced by cartoon movie) as a computer engineer


When i was in Junior High,

I learn that my dream isn't easy


Lot's of my friend told me that... computer is not cheap

it's an expensive stuff

Even my Cousin is forbid me to touch his computer

That really makes me feel angry

incompatible user, inapropriate user, u're just a kid.. don't touch that...


Silly excuse, but still i don't get it

and since then i try my best to be a great computer engineer

I try to prove to them that i can do that too

I'll show them what to do...

(Choleric side pop up)


But Now...

I want to make my familly proud of me

Have a great life

Not for showing off

but to make them proud of me

to show them i can be rely on

to show them i can be trusted

hehehe Spidey sure thing bring inspiration

I want to be a hero to my familly

......................................................................................


speachless.....

thinking....

I'll share u more later ok....

No comments: