Monday, July 12, 2004

Dream Come True


Saturday, 10th July 2004.

After meeting one of my important Friend from China, Mrs Yanjing (Mongolia), i was in the hurry to catch graduation ceremony in JHCC.
Step in my bike with my friend behind, and i let him ride my bike go home to close his store.
Curious.......

Is it done already? Am i late for the graduation?

Thanks God i reach there on time, i step in to the second floor (the audience and familly room), could not enter coz i've no invitation card.
Thinking for solution, i fixed my dress, and step in with face straight and confidence.....
It's worked ^________^ the security weren't stoping me in.
And i saw she was standing there with proud invite her father to take rewards as the best graduated students.

Last year, when i was there, i've dreamed about it, i dreamed that it would be proudfull things to do, to invite ur parents to see ur graduation ceremony with special invitation. She was very charming there, with her dress with special emblem that pronounce "Wisudawati terbaik".
I am verry proud of her, yes indeed. I know how hard she has been studied in the last recent year, i often call her as a walking dictionary, because she has read the book and spell it beyond her head ^_______^ The last undergraduate thesis that her worked for it's verry an unbelievable.
She worked it day and night, with no good back up from 2 of her undergraduate thesis friend, even it seems that her had worked it out by her self.

Well her effort were usefull. She made her mom and dad proud with calling them out specially and take rewards of it. But the journey just had been started.
New Job is waiting, New Opportunities are there...
Grab it if it is good ... coz opportunities won't sad if you weren't catch it.

Well, after seeing that, there were something that make my heart beat faster... my hand were a little bit cold.
A man with good suit, and a woman with brown blouse were in the side of her..

Gee....  i hope i'll make a good first impression back there ^_______^

After shaking my hands to both of them, we all come out from the building and starting to taking picture of her and the others outside the ballroom.


One minutes she was beside me, the other minutes she was gone...

One pictures here, another picture 1 meter beside it :p and another picture in the next scene..

Library... doors... and many mores.

After taking picture of her sister and his beloved friend...

She went with the man and woman that makes my heart beat faster. Special Dinner Invitation? (Awesome)

Finally, in the last moment that i told her i have to go back to the meeting and see my friend Janos from Hungary again...

She told me "wouldn't you want to take pictures with me?" (why don't u say it before ^____^ )

Okay... we took some picture there......

After that i say good bye to her and the others, cause i've to meet my friend Janos, that had been waiting for me in Istora.


One line in my list is green now..... its mean that another dream just had been come true.


I hope the others will soon come true too.

No comments: