Saturday, July 10, 2004

My Name is Janos Demiter, How Much Money Do You Make?


Well, Strange Title for the day isn't it?

Today, i met my friend from Hungary, Janos Demiter.

Hungary, a comunist country and poor. Any way that condition doesn't make my friend Janos to stop growing.



Janos had a deselectia. Deselectia means hard to read and writing. Normal people will assume it a minor or abnormal.

Deselectia people is also had special abilities if they pass over their inability to a better skills like art, music, sport.

My Friend Janos, is a Olympic Athlete for Ice Skater. He had work in Beer Company as a Beer Taster.

The last job that he had before he become an IBO is a Professional Skater in Holiday On Ice.

He told me last night that People often see deselectia as an inability, but if we look for the right perspective, deselectia has

many sample expert in way of other, Einstein is deselectia, Thomas A. Edisson is deselectia, Winston Churchill is deselectia too.


He also told me that, Curiousity is the root for technology. Without it we still cann't flight with the plane right now.

Perhaps we still live in a cave by now =รพ

One thing that i remember, to survive u need to change. Dinosaurs won't change, so their vanished.

If Dinosours evolve to a smaller animal he won't vanished.


Janos had a big charisma, he also told me last night that a powerfull music can be created within 20 minutess, wether u have

strong background in music or not with an appropriate software tools (system).

That's mean, what ever your work is, plug it in to the system.


Thank you Janos, u had tought me many thing last night. I Hope we will meet again at ur house in Hungary later on.

I want to met with ur 4 sons later. I'll visit u later with my future wife ok.

No comments: