Monday, December 4, 2006

The upcoming Christmas

Epiloque: Lately the weather seems quite cold, no need to turn on the air con at the night (good what!! can save $). The lights outside seems nice, lots of decoration (I always like lights). Toa Payoh street decorated nicely. Most stores now already put the discount mark at their shop. Yet, the christmas song also started to heard slowly.


Seems this will be my 1st Christmas in Singapore. Still I felt something missing... whats that?? perhaps missing the white white one (lol, dont copy cat this line, purely singlish).

Perhaps starting to planning a Christmas holiday is a good options for now^^.

Christmas stay, but new year going overseas... (hey, this one not because I'm rich, but Singapore is to small for holiday :D)

Hm... let see?? if you're me, what will u think???

Malaysia, Bangkok?? or save more to go more further, like beijing for example...
Hehehe, in order to go to Beijing I think I still need to practice my zhong wen 1st.
But Beijing is surely one of the city that I want to visit, regardless to G explanation... hehehe must prepare to the bad toilet in there... Some doo here some doo there.. wahahaha even u can look to ur neighboor when u're doing doo :D

I think I still have the picture that my friend send me, about the doo and the toilet in there.
Yeah... I'm thinking to sharing it with you guys, but... wahahaha don't think u'll like it :p

***** blanking *****


I was thinking what I'm doing in the last pass Christmas:

2000: Christmas n New Year at Puncak with Kon Club Gang at Bagus's House (LA --> Not Los Angeles but Lenteng Agung)
2001: Christmas n New Year at Puncak with Ricky, Hadi, Deyna n the Gang
2002: Christmas n New Year at Puncak with Ricky, Hadi, Deyna n the Gang
2003: Christmas n New Year at Server Room (Doing Final Assignment, and playing WarCraft III [Maze Defense, Heroes], KOF in action ^^ 99 combo hits, Tak if u're reading this, I saw many good KOF player doing good combo in sg... zzzz I've no chance to hit him T__T)
2004: No holiday... Mrs. Widia passed away, so we all shooting her funeral.
2005: Christmas n New Year at Puncak with Robert, Yulia, and Ivone (hehehe seems like double date isn't it?) ^^
2006: Christmas in SG (Stuck in sg, because of the chinese course. Favorite line from the course is... Na ge xiao jie hen piao liang, duo sao qian? [modified by Desson])

Each year has different stories... some good... some fun... one sad...

So many things happened in my life.... writing this post is recalling me back those old memories..

Haha, better to start putting Christmas song to my winamp list now ^^.

1 comment:

Efendi said...

2003: Christmas n New Year at Server Room (Doing Final Assignment, and playing WarCraft III [Maze Defense, Heroes], KOF in action ^^ 99 combo hits, Tak if u're reading this, I saw many good KOF player doing good combo in sg... zzzz I've no chance to hit him T__T)

hehehe.. hebat juga yah masih inget :P g mah udah lupa semua :P

yeah, banyak pemain KOF di Sing ama Malay yg gila gila :) hehehe...

So, are you planning to have Xmas in Sing or in Indonesia ?

Hmm... i still don't know if i'll get a week off on Xmas :P