Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Promise

Hehehe... seems like a movie title right... hahaha actually it's not :p

I post this blog due to My friends b'day last week on "er ling ling liu shi er yue jiu hao".

Escpecially for Desson

Gratz for another 1 year advance to your life...

What to say ah??

Err... should I sing for you??? I don't think u want to listen though :p

How about if I say, I hope that u'll enjoy your time in here, get a healthy life... (err... classic captain.. classic...)


To be honest, First I was thinking that Desson is one of a unique creature that God created. God also give the creature the ability to make other people that live near by him to feel with joy, but to the people that are not live near by him is more luckier :p (that's what you say lorh... :p remember the Intimedia story :D)

Let me tell u a secret..... 1st time I know Desson, I'm thinking that this man is a bit strange... always covered with thick jacket, and play game quite often (star craft). He was also one of my bastard friend's friend. But, one thing for sure... this man can do hard work... since when I know him, he can do Overtime, even Overnight :D

While the time keep passing by, so roughly passed by, without able to be stopped, have you notice that we already known each other for about 5 years.

Even though now you're still smart, single, looking and available... I will hope that later if you change your status to either not smart, not single, not looking or invisible, you will still able to cherish all people near by you man.

God created you with talent... and one of it is to cheer others ^^


Thanks for cheering my life friend,

PS: what's ur plan for new year? Is it ok with you if we go to Redang Island?

No comments: