Saturday, December 16, 2006

Make Over

Today, I went to Clarke Quay to do free make over, they did quite awesome job... I barely can recognize myself in the picture...

Several shots were taken, although not all shots were nice, but at least mostly the picture looks nice...

Usually I only see big eye bag under my eyes, since most of the time always lack of sleep.

I don't know what have they done with it, seems like no eye bag is visible in the picture, though pimples still there :p

Hm... As I recall I know that my niece have been doing this digital studio photo, but that time the photos were taken in Kelapa Gading Jakarta. The main skill is not in the make over (Very difficult to make over a baby right ^^). They only did digital photo editing.

As for this picture, this one not original me. I'm there with make over. Finally got chance to do such a thing. Perhaps later will do it again with my family in Jakarta.

There was 1 intresting story when I do the make over. While waiting for my turn, one lady is sit next to me, and she start a conversation with me, asking this, asking that... Suddenly... cannot hear her clearly (music is quite hard), She seems like speaking to ask my number, and perhaps later can go to take dinner together. (what?? Shocked...) but anyway I just give her the number.

Perhaps I must learn from what she has done.... to start a smooth conversation... (this is not easy for me... or it's just me that thinking it's not easy). Yeah... must bear with it man.... Do the talk and smile... like the old time.. Yeah... I miss the old time, when I'm quite easy to talk to stranger, and can start a smooth conversation....

What's make it so hard?? Perhaps self confidence... I'm still thinking that my English is not good enough... So quite affraid to start a conversation with stranger... especially those "hen piaoliang xiaojie" hahahaha..

Hahaha slacking.... not totally slacking, still if I compare with the first time I'm here, it's already improving alot, though a bit of mixed with Singlish. Anyway, it's ok I think, since the main point of a conversation is how is the message is taken clearly by the others. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Efendi said...

hahahaha ^^ kewl !

keren ^^ g juga mau donk

and.. buset ! lu kalah ama tuh ce :P
ditanyain duluan coba :P hahahah ...