Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Special Post for Ah Ma

"Joseph, do you already drink your milk?"
"Haven't Ah Ma, I don't have milk in the house. Mommy recently never bought milk again for me."
"Here, take this money, and go buy some milk from the nearest market. Please do careful when you cross the street"


"I bought a present for you... This one is a little puppy. This little puppy come far a way from Australia. You can play with it and have fun"
"Thanks Ah Ma ^___^"


Not much sweet memory to remember from my Ah Ma, because I live with my mom and dad, and only visit my Ah Ma and Ah Gong occasionally.
Less but sure more than enough..

People said that once you have been good to other people, you'll be remembered for life.
I think that was exactly why I'm experiencing now.

Ah Ma, a strong woman, yet very powerful, she managed to distribute the happiness quite well. To all her child, even though not all born from her womb.

Ah Ma, a strong woman that can bear her life challenge which isn't easy. Born in China, and migrated with my Ah Gong to Indonesia, and My Ah Gong build everything from scratch in that foreign country.

Perhaps my Ah Gong and Ah Ma followed the Chinese wise word, "More children means Big Wealth in your family".

I think the one that I call success is not that you can have big family like those specified in the Chinese wise word, but you managed to have big family without making them separated, still gathered as one family. Even several of your son is no longer in that foreign country, and migrated to Australia, and one of your child is staying at Germany. The big thing is you and Ah Gong manage to create that opportunity for your child. I'm proud of you two.

Ah Ma....
Even though you no longer can see me anymore
Even though you no longer can hear me
Even though you no longer can give wise word anymore

You will always be remembered

Ah Ma...
Even though the Doctor claims that you can only survive within days..
I think they miss judge you...
They never know that He have special plans for you after these days..

I'm sure now you'll be happier..
Free from all burdens
End of all problems
Because God already take you home

I still remembered last kiss that I give to you on my last visit.
I won't forget that kiss.

Zai Jian Ah Ma
I won't say I love you now,
Not because I don't love you
But it's to late to say it now,
I know that you knew
Even though I didn't say it on my last visit

I won't say I miss you now,
Not because I don't miss you
But it's to late to say it now

I won't say Thank You Ah Ma now,
Not because I'm ungrateful
But it's to late to say it now

But....
if only I could post this message to you now
Through the Heaven's Post Center
I will definitely would say I love you, I miss you, and Thank You Ah Ma


(In Memoriam of my Ah Ma, 11 Apr 2006 4:25 GMT+8)

No comments: