Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Found the missing Aneka

I'm not sure when exactly Aneka, the formerly famous Indonesian cuisine food shifted from S11 to Bugis area. However I found that Aneka had open a new branch in Koufu Toa Payoh.

Hehehe kinda miss the old Ayam klaten taste.. Its been a while since my last visit to Aneka. According to the owner, S11 had been shut down due to they build some Indian restaurant.

Well, I couldn't find any weird cuisine yesterday.
They still had the regular menu plus several variations.

Below are the menus that I can remember:
- Ayam Bakar Klaten
- Ayam Goreng Klaten (believe me this is good)
- Ayam Bakar Rica (Desson's fave)
- Ayam Penyet
- Udang Bakar
- Ikan Bakar

Aneka had something special in terms of food business creativity =)
They often to create a new menu in a special day. i.e. Hari Raya special menu. Kupat Tahu Surabaya. Hehehe too bad.. its too damn spicy.. tounge can't take it any longer...

So, if you're keen to try.. visit them in Toa Payoh Koufu, just above the Toa Payoh MRT station:)

No comments: