Sunday, May 21, 2006

Remembering your childhood

What do you see from that picture?? Is it look familiar?? Well for me it is. When the drawing time while I was a kid, I always draw 2 mountains, 1 road to the mountains, and a house and also trees.

Well, why suddenly I posted this topic?? Since two days ago, I had a verry cheerfull conversation with G Xiaojie.

We were talking about our childhood. At first I was thinking that my childhood life is not good, if its compared to the other kids.
Well, don't want to talk much about my past life, but, just want you to know that, I really enjoy my past life. Though not many toys to play with. Only one robot toys that I had in my childhood. The robot was from my own saving.

Its always been a habits that my parents taught me that is to buy something that you like by yourself. So to get that cool robots (for that time the robot is really cool, its displayed a movie in its stomach, can shoot 6 missile from its head :D Is it cool or what?)

Yup, I think some of you were thinking, "what you must buy your own toys?", and some others would thinking, "I also bought my own toys." For you that had many toys, you must thankful for it, since some of us just cann't afford to buy one. For those of you that had similar experience with me please also be thankful, since you still able to have toys.

Well, forget about the buying process. The main purpose is to remembering your childhood. Try to look 4-5 things that really fun when you're still a kid.

I did like playing hide and seek with my primary school friends, where at that time we not even thinking about how we'll gonna live our future, just play and focus to find our friends and catch them after that.

I also remember about the rubber saint saiya heroes that I used to have for about 10 or more characters. It was fun to play with, and really cheap toys to bought at that time. It only caused me for about Rp 50,- and Rp 100,- for one single character.

What make me want to put this topic to the top. I just want us to remember our childhood life abit, so we can be thankful for what we had. Even if my childhood life is not as beautiful as yours, but I'm really happy for having one. Still had plenty of time for laughing, crying, playing, and to mix your emotion.

You know what, after remembering my childhood, I'm begginning to feel that I'm so happy, and can relax abit, also can forget about the rough life ahead for awhile. :)

It's a recommended action to do for refreshing awhile. Have a pleasant remembering your childhood ^___^

No comments: