Monday, June 27, 2005

Becareful when parking your vehicle

Last Saturday, when i was eating at Hari-Hari Restaurant something bad happened.

Arrived at Hari-Hari Restaurant, I asked the Parking Man about where I can park my vehicle. He was pointing the spot right to the left side of the Parking Entrance close to the road. Since there was another motor vehicle that parked there, I went to the parking spot, and parked my vehicle.

1 hour later, my relatives told my mom that there were thieves in front of Hari-Hari. My mom asked him, "What that he was trying to steal?" "A Big red Motorcycle", he answered. My mom hurried n hush to tell me the situation. I got up from my chair, walked to the front, and see my motorcycle is still there.
But there were some people there, and some security people is out there too. So I decided to see closely what happened.

My Disc Brake Lock were Opened, it was already switched to ready to Start mode. I was thinking that I forgot to take my key from the vehicle when I left my motorcycle. But when I am checking my pocket I still found my key safe and clean with me.

Luckily I put an Electronic Alarm to my vehicle. So even tough the thief is already opened all the security key that I’ve put on, the motorcycle is still can't be started.

The strange part is... Where were the parking entrance men? Remember, I parked my vehicle right to the left of the parking entrance. He told me that, he was parking other vehicle at another spot when it happened. What?? Could he just leave the entrance not guarded?? Where were their responsibilities?

My Vehicle were closely vanish :D but saved by the alarm.
Remember, when ever u go to a place like Hari-Hari, don't park ur vehicle on the side near the road. The security guard is so careless. (It could be that they had some team work to steal vehicle)

So, please be careful when u will park ur vehicle!!!
Don't bother to use Disk Brake Lock Key, it doesn't help.
My disc brake key is big, and so thick, but they could bend it anyhow.
Buy a big and solid Security Lock like Fence Lock, that only can be opened by your key only, and if they were trying to brute force opening the lock it only can do by cutting the metal (it will slowing they movement). And don't trust any security guard, we paid for parking, but if our vehicle lost something, they pretend that they didn't do anything wrong.

Always pray, and may God bless u all.

Ochep

No comments: